- Size: 16*20inches/40*50cm; You could choose "With Solid Wooden Inner Frame" or "Without Frame". Please refer to the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION part for more instructions
- Suitable for all skill levels, no professional knowledge needed, realize your artist dream at home with this DIY oil painting
- Each kit includes High-quality acrylic paints & Good paintbrushes & Pre-printed textured art canvas, we also provide you with some small parts for you to hang the painting on the wall if you choose framed oil paintings
- Perfect gift ideas for children or friends, they will love this diy present and you can share the fun of painting with them
- Good value of collection, nice choice for home decoration, you could hang it on the wall in your bedroom, sitting room, kitchen and so on
See more product details
Welcome to our store Alizeal for more diy oil painting patterns
Tips: Both the paint box and the canvas are marked with numbers, please match the number of the paint and the figure on the canvas to fill in the paint.
1. Apply the paint on thickly in order to completely cover the white canvas and the numbers.
2. Please don't leave space between different color fields.
3. Try to avoid flat painting of pigment so that the painting could well express texture.
4. When it comes to figure painting, the face region should be in strict accordance with painting lines on the canvas.
5. If you carelessly fill in a wrong color, please wait until the paint gets dry and then cover the wrong part with the correct color on the surface.
6. Please cover the lid of paint well when you do not use it, in case the paint gets dry. (You could add one or two drops of water and then mix it evenly if the paint gets slightly dry when painting.)
7. Wash the brush cleanly when you change to another color and wash it cleanly every time you finish painting for the next time use.
1. The oil painting should be away from long-term direct sunlight because the ultraviolet rays may cause color fading or change.
2. The rooms where you keep the oil painting require clean, and well-ventilated condition, to prevent moisture and dust.
3. Please don't put two oil paintings "face to face", to avoid temperature rise which may make them stick together.
4. When rolling the oil paintings, the canvas should be turned inward and the pictures outward, roll a sheet of paper outside, and then wrap it with plastic cloth.
5. Oil paintings on the walls can be wiped lightly with a slightly damp clean cloth if there is dust on them.
Diy Oil Painting Paint by Numbers Kit 16 by 20 Inches Starry Night by Vincent Van Goghwithout Frame B0758T4B77